Here are the questions that are for discussion at the end of every Sunday School I do in Romans:
- How do you characterize yourself? (Athlete, strong, good looking, smart, funny, etc.) Have you ever thought of yourself as a slave? Why or why not?
- What is your mission? What are you striving for?
- How much time a day do you devote to the gospel? (Whether you are thinking, praying, meditating, memorizing Scripture, etc.)
- Are you convinced God is the greatest treasure? Do your actions reflect it?
- How can studying God’s wrath help you treasure God more?
- Where is the line between John 14:15 and legalism (working for my salvation)?
- What is truth? How do you let truth impact (or change) your life?
- How do you view yourself? On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not good at all) how good of person do you think you are? What is Romans 3:9-18 saying about that
- Why is it so important to fear God and not man?
- How central is the gospel in your life? What motivates you?
- How have you responded to the gospel? And how did you respond to the gospel this past week?
- How well do you understand the Jew and Gentile people groups? How important is this to you? Explain.
- What are you boasting in? Why?